We are OPEN for you!
Our top priority has always and continues to be the health and safety of our patients and staff. We are extremely committed to providing you with the safest and most dependable eye care service possible, even during this challenging time.
For the Protection of our patients and staff extra safety measures are being taken including:
- Limited Appointment Scheduling - in order to ensure we are able to properly disinfect and adhere to Social Distancing Guidelines set forth by our local authority. Certainly, urgent and emergency patients will be prioritized.
- Fever Free Environment - Temperatures will be taken upon entering the clinic of all patients. Anyone with 99.5 degrees or higher will be asked to reschedule. Anyone who is taking a fever-reducing medication such as ibuprofen or acetaminophen will be asked to reschedule once the medication is clear from their system so we can be sure of an accurate temperature reading.
- Pre-Screening Questionnaire - We will continue to ask any patient with URI symptoms to reschedule their appointment until they have been asymptomatic for 3 days or have a negative COVID test.
- Face Covering - We are requiring everyone entering our clinics to wear some type of facial covering such as a homemade mask, scarf, bandana, or handkerchief.
- Wash hands and sanitize - Upon entering our clinic, everyone will be asked to sanitize their hands. Additionally, we will request they sanitize their hands before re-entering the business area.
- All TSO staff with direct patient contact will be required to wear a mask.
- Increase cleaning and sanitation of our frames, exam equipment, an all high-traffic areas before and after every patient.
- Alternative forms of dispensing including curbside pick-up, and FREE direct shipping on contact lens orders.
- Social Distancing - We are limiting the number of patients in our office and are asking, when possible, only the patient enters our clinics for their visit. Please ask the person with your patient to stay in their car. We can text them if they need their assistance.
We are continuing to help people see the important things in life, even during these difficult times for all of us.
Dr. Virani and Staff